Comment on page
By accessing or using the Interface, you represent that (a) you are of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, as may be necessary to access and use the Service, and (b) you are lawfully incorporated and in good standing in your jurisdiction of incorporation.
- We have no control over transactions conducted using e-wallets (the “Wallet”) and cannot prevent or reverse transactions during validation on the wallet.
- We're in charge of giving a contract (without limitation) a good recommendation regardless of (no limit) market volatility. You are ultimately responsible for deciding whether or not to enter into this contract and for checking the contract's details after its successful establishment.
- You are aware of the inherent dangers involved with virtual currencies and the underlying technologies, including encryption and blockchain, and you agree that we are not responsible for any losses or damages resulting from these risks.
- Please review, obtain, or seek other further information or support before you sign into an insurance contract
- You have acknowledged and agreed specifically that the Service facilitates your interaction with decentralized networks and technologies. As a result, we have no control over any blockchain or virtual currency, cannot guarantee that the validation completion time or any transaction details you send or receive via our Services will be confirmed via blockchain, and cannot accommodate requests for cancellation or modification in relation to your transaction.
- We take responsibility to review the accuracy and act accordingly based on the contract's expiration state after successful blockchain validation
- You are obviously conscious that the duration of On-chain transaction completion is dependent on the processing condition of the blockchain network, and you agree that we cannot guarantee the exact time for the processes of receiving Q-Claim and refunding Margin (the "Payback") transferred to your wallet successfully.
- You have acknowledged that the price of an asset fluctuates outside of our control and agree that we reserve the right to reject the contract if the price fluctuates by more than 0.03% (The "Safe Distance") from the time recorded on the smart contract and to suspend insurance support when there is no liquidity guarantee (The "Risk Limit")
- We own all intellectual property and other rights in the Interface and its contents, including (but not limited to) smart contract, databases, software, text, images, trademarks, Service marks, copyrights, patents, and designs on Site and DApp. Unless expressly authorized by us, you may not copy, modify, adapt, rent, license, sell, publish, distribute, or otherwise permit any third party to access or use the Interface or any of its contents. Provided that you are eligible, you are hereby granted a single, personal, limited license to access and use the Interface. This license is non-exclusive, non-transferable, and freely revocable by us at any time without notice or cause. The use of the Interface or its contents for any purpose not expressly permitted by this Agreement is strictly prohibited. Unlike the Interface, the Protocol is composed entirely of open-source software running on the public blockchain and is not our proprietary property.
- In order to access the Nami Insurance Smart Contracts to engage in a contract using the Website or Direct Access, a User must first connect a wallet to the Nami Insurance Smart Contracts. Users of the Website can connect a Metamask, Coinbase, Coin98, or and WalletConnect in order to access the Nami Insurance Smart Contracts and engage in insurance contract creation.
- You and Nami Insurance agree that for any successfully margined contract, you will send a specific Gas fee to the BSC network and we are not responsible for specific amounts. Nami Insurance is responsible for the Gas fee related to Payback activity and commission withdrawal.
- Note: You don't have to pay any costs or fees for Nami Insurance to create an insurance contract.
- BSC blockchain is open source, which means anyone can use it and view its history. By utilizing the Service, you acknowledge and agree that we are not responsible for blockchain operations and make no representations or warranties regarding the performance, security, or availability of the Service or the network.
- In addition, the upgrading of the BSC Network may have unexpected negative impacts on all Smart Contracts and result in a sudden change in operating regulations, such as an increase or decrease in gas fees for each transaction.
- You may not access or use the DApp and the Smart Contract for any purpose other than those expressly permitted. Unless otherwise agreed upon in a legally binding contract, the Interface may not be utilized in conjunction with any type of commercial activity.
- Thoroughly retrieve project data or content from DApp and Smart Contracts for personal or organizational gain, directly or indirectly, without prior written consent.
- Make any unlawful use of the DApp and Smart Contracts, including gathering user names or email addresses by electronic or other means for the purpose of sending unwanted emails or anonymously removing users from the system for monetary gain.
- Vandalize, deactivate or tamper with the security-related components of the Website, DApp, and Smart Contracts.
- Including hacking, tampering, unauthorized appropriation, copying, structural disruption, changing, deleting, corrupting, deactivating, disabling, damaging or obstructing software, our programs, our hardware, and our computer systems.
- Defraud or mislead us and other users, particularly in an attempt to discover sensitive account information such as user passwords.
- Using our support Services improperly or submitting erroneous project reports results in damage to our reputation and financial loss.
- Interfere with, interrupt, or disproportionately burden DApp and Smart Contracts or networks or Services connected to the Website.
- Efforts to assume the identity of another user or person, or to use their username.
- Use any information collected via the use of the DApp and Smart Contracts to harass, abuse, or hurt others.
- Use the DApp and Smart Contract contrary to any applicable law or regulation.
- Abuse the provided form and exploit Interface weaknesses to benefit yourself or your organization.
- Under no circumstances shall we or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible property, arising out of or relating to any access or use of the Interface, nor will we be responsible for any damage, loss, or injury resulting from hacking, tampering, or other unauthorized access or use of the Interface or the information contained within it. We assume no liability or responsibility for any: (a) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (b) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from any access or use of the Interface; (c) unauthorized access or use of any secure server or database in our control, or the use of any information or data stored therein; (d) interruption or cessation of function related to the Interface; (e) bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like that may be transmitted to or through the Interface; (f) errors or omissions in, or loss or damage incurred as a result of the use of, any content made available through the Interface; and (g) the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party. Under no circumstances shall we or any of our officers, directors, employees, contractors, agents, affiliates, or subsidiaries be liable to you for any claims, proceedings, liabilities, obligations, damages, losses, or costs in any amount. This limitation of liability applies regardless of whether the alleged liability is based on contract, tort, negligence, strict liability, or any other basis, and even if we have been advised of the possibility of such liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of certain liabilities and damages. Accordingly, some of the disclaimers and limitations set forth in this Agreement may not apply to you. This limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law.
You acknowledge that using Interfaces and joining can involve certain dangers, such as the following:
- We do not require or push users to use the insurance Service for their property when utilizing the Interface. In the event that a user suffers a financial loss as a result of our Services, we are not liable.
- We are not responsible for any Services or links provided by third parties. If you choose to monitor, copy, or receive information from any source in order to use the Interface, you are solely accountable for your actions. We disclaim any associated matters.
- Crashing or downtime of an Interface or application can happen for an array of reasons, including for no apparent cause, and limiting user access.
- Your crypto assets may be vulnerable to an assault by hostile actors, resulting in a fall in value or an inability to execute Smart Contracts.
- The Interface is provided on an “AS IS” and “AS AVAILABLE” basis. To the maximum extent permitted by law, we disclaim all express, implied, and statutory representations and warranties, including (but not limited to) warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose.
- You acknowledge and agree that the Interface is used at your own risk. We do not represent or warrant that access to the Interface will be continuous, uninterrupted, timely, or secure; that the information contained in the Interface will be accurate, reliable, complete, or current; or that the Interface will be free of errors, defects, viruses, or other potentially damaging components. No advice, information, or statement that we make should be treated as creating any warranty concerning the Interface. We do not support, guarantee, or assume liability for any ads, offers, or statements made by third parties in relation to the Interface.
- By accessing to use the Services, you represent and warrant that: (i) as an individual, you are at least 18 or are of legal age to form a binding contract under applicable laws; (ii) as an individual, legal person, or other organization, you have the full legal capacity and sufficient authorizations to enter into these Terms; (iii) you have not been previously suspended or removed from using the Services; (iv) you are not resident, located in or otherwise attempting to access the Services from, or otherwise acting on behalf of a person or legal entity that is resident or located in a Restricted Location. For the purposes hereof, “Restricted Location” shall include the United States, Malaysia, Mainland China, Iran, North Korea, Cuba, Ontario (Canada), and such other locations as designated by Nami Insurance Operators from time to time as a “Restricted Location” for the purposes hereof; (v) if you act as an employee or agent of a legal entity, and enter into these Terms on their behalf, you represent and warrant that you have all the necessary rights and authorizations to bind such legal entity and to access and use the Services on behalf of such legal entity; and (vi) your use of the Services will not violate any and all laws and regulations applicable to you or the legal entity on whose behalf you are acting, including but not limited to regulations on anti-money laundering, anti-corruption, and counter-terrorist financing
You acknowledge and agree that Nami Insurance is not liable for any communication failures, interruptions, errors, distortions, or delays, as well as direct, indirect, incidental, or special damages, including loss of profits, reputation, usage rights, data, or other intangible property for any reason:
- Mistakes, inconsistencies, or errors in the enhanced data of the Interface's burden.
- Any type of damage to property.
- Suspension or cessation of Interface-related functionality provided by the Smart Contract (BSC) provider.
- Any third party's defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct.
- Viruses and similar threats can be conveyed to or through the Interface.
- The risks involved with the use of an Internet-based currency, include the hazards associated with hardware, software, and the Internet connection, as well as the possibility that unauthorized third parties may obtain access to information stored in your wallet.
- Please read the following section carefully because it requires you to arbitrate certain disputes and claims with Nami Insurance and limits how you can seek relief from Nami Insurance. Also, arbitration precludes you from suing in court or having a jury trial.
- You and Nami Insurance agree that any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Services is personal to you and Nami Insurance and that any dispute will be resolved solely through individual action, and will not be brought as a class arbitration, class action, or any other type of representative proceeding.
- You and Nami Insurance waive your rights to a jury trial and to have any dispute arising out of or related to these Terms or the Services resolved in court. Instead, for any dispute or claim that you have against Nami Insurance (together with its members, its Service providers, its affiliates, and their respective shareholders, employees, directors, agents, Service providers and representatives, suppliers, and contractors) or relating in any way to the Services, you agree to first contact Nami Insurance and attempt to resolve the claim informally by sending a written notice of your claim (“Notice”) to Nami Insurance by email at [email protected]. The Notice must (a) include your name, residence address, email address, and telephone number; (b) describe the nature and basis of the claim; and (c) set forth the specific relief sought. Our notice to you will be similar in form to that described above. If you and Nami Insurance cannot reach an agreement to resolve the claim within sixty (60) days after such Notice is received, then either party may submit the dispute to binding arbitration.
- You, the arbitrator, and Nami Insurance will maintain the confidentiality of any arbitration proceedings, judgments, and awards, including, but not limited to, all information gathered, prepared, and presented for purposes of the arbitration or related to the dispute(s) therein. The arbitrator will have the authority to make appropriate rulings to safeguard confidentiality unless the law provides to the contrary. The duty of confidentiality does not apply to the extent that disclosure is necessary to prepare for or conduct the arbitration hearing on the merits, in connection with a court application for a preliminary remedy or in connection with a judicial challenge to an arbitration award or its enforcement, or to the extent that disclosure is otherwise required by law or judicial decision.
- You and Nami Insurance agree that for any arbitration you initiate, you will pay the filing fee and all other costs. For any arbitration initiated by Nami Insurance, Nami Insurance will pay all fees and costs.
- Any claim arising out of or related to these Terms or the Services must be filed within one year after such claim arose; otherwise, the claim is permanently barred, which means that you and Nami Insurance will not have the right to assert the claim.
- If any portion of this section is found to be unenforceable or unlawful for any reason, (a) the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall be severed from these Terms; (b) severance of the unenforceable or unlawful provision shall have no impact whatsoever on the remainder of this section or the parties’ ability to compel arbitration of any remaining claims on an individual basis under this section; and (c) to the extent that any claims must therefore proceed on a class, collective, consolidated, or representative basis, such claims must be litigated in a civil court of competent jurisdiction and not in arbitration, and the parties agree that litigation of those claims shall stay pending the outcome of any individual claims in arbitration. Further, if any part of this section is found to prohibit an individual claim from seeking public injunctive relief, then that provision will have no effect to the extent such relief is allowed to be sought out of arbitration, and the remainder of this section will be enforceable.
- Nami Insurance delivers Insurance Protocol Services, a decentralized protocol owned by the Nami Foundation and developed on the Binance Smart Chain (BSC) network.
- Any information provided in connection with your access to and use of the application and Services is provided solely for informational reasons and is meant to serve the user most effectively. You should not take or refrain from taking any action based on information that is not available on the application or that we have not given, including blog posts, data, articles, and links to third-party data.
- These Nami Insurance Terms will remain in effect for as long as you use the Services. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your rights to use the Services at any time and for any reason, at our sole discretion and without prior notice, including for any use of the Services in violation of these Terms. Upon termination of your rights under these Terms, your permission to access and use the Services will immediately stop. Nami Insurance protocol assumes no responsibility for the termination of your rights under these Terms, including the deletion of your account or the blacklisting of any network address you give. We are also not liable for any loss or damage you may incur as a result of or in connection with your failure to access the Interface for any reason or at any time.
- You agree specifically to assume all risks associated with your access to and use of the Interface and your interaction with the Protocol. You further waive and release us from any and all liability, claims, causes of action, or damages arising from or connected in any way to your use of the Interface and your interaction with the Protocol.
- Any terms and conditions or documents that may be posted from time to time on the Site or DApp are incorporated herein by express reference. We reserve the right, at any time and for any cause, to make changes or revisions to these Terms of Service at our sole discretion. We shall notify you of any modifications to these Terms of Service by revising the "Last Updated" date, and you waive any right to request explicit notice of any modification. You are responsible for frequently reviewing these Terms of Service for modifications. By continuing to use the Site, DApp after the date on which the updated Terms of Service are posted, you agree to be bound by and deemed to have been made aware of and to accept any modifications accordingly.